This letter of dying man will answer your unresolved question in life. ~ Ancient India

This letter of dying man will answer your unresolved question in life.


In life, you always keep on running in the desire to get something. You do not want to leave any shortage to get further from what gets you, to get better from him, more and more,But have you ever thought of this for fatigue?

Everybody in the world knows that after death, he has to leave everything here, but still he is engaged in a competition to get something.He is entangled in the sorrows associated with losing and receiving. In the midst of this confusion, he forgets to live life.But it is also true that for living this all things are necessary for which he works heard.So how can he live without fatigue without getting rid of them? Is there any such way? Maybe not or maybe yes too.


In the last days, a 24-year old man's letter became viral on social media Which he wrote just a few hours before his death, was put on his social account.There is also a more reason behind its viral that this letter tells you the path to living away from the confusing questions of life.


Here we are going to tell you what was written in that letter


"I am only 24 years old but my time has come to depart from this world. I have choosed that last tie for myself, after which I could never wear any other tie,in this I will have funeral.Maybe it is not matching my suit, but it will be perfect for this occasion,I know so much.


It is too late to live now while fighting cancer, but the greatest and most important thing that has taught me is that before leaving, you can leave your marks.Although till now I have not done anything in the life which I have lived that people will remember me, but perhaps I could do that in which I missed it.


Now, when I know that only a few moments of my life are left, many things in my mind have become clear. I am sharing this with you in a desire to comfort myself with doing something good:


Do not waste your time in any work which you do not like, you will never get success because you will not be able to do it with your whole heart.Patience, passion (passion for doing something) and dedication comes only when you do your work of your choice.


Regarding the thinking of others about yourself is nothing more than stupidity.Fear always makes you paralyzed and inactive The more you let yourself dominate it, it will proven bad for you.

Therefore always give priority to your mind. Some people may think you are selfish and crazy for this, but in many instances this will make you a placeholder.

Have complete control over your life and take full responsibility of whatever is happening. 

Do as little as possible to reduce bad habits and try to live a healthy life.Most people spending their lives just like that, do not do this. Give your life a correct direction with your decisions, so that you will never regret.

Encourage people that are with you. Your friends and relatives will always give you love and courage, but never understand them forever.

Although it is very difficult for me to understand in words how I am feeling in reality for these things, but I hope that you will understand these things from me.


I am not so sad because my life was not very good on the last day, but I regret that there are many things that I can not see and which may be very soon.I hope the war in Syria and Ukraine will end soon.


For the last moments of life, we are worried about our health and body but we can not understand that our body is nothing more than a box,A box in which we have feelings for our personality,thinking, belief and this world.I think we all have the capacity to understand it, but it requires a lot of courage and courage to understand it but we can not afford it.


You can live a life made of circumstances, but doing so, you lose a lot in life, every day and hours you lose something.Or do you have a second option, the option of a life that you believe in living, which will be your choice.After living such a life, you will be able to write it and make memorable ones. I hope you choose the right path.


Leave your marks here before leaving the world. Live the meaningful life, which you can see in your eyes.The world is a beautiful playground where anything is possible.Although we can not live here forever, from this beautiful place until we move to another world our lives are very less.So live your whole life, live with full passion. Make it interesting and meaningful."


Previous
Next Post »